NIU ASIA PRINT (Company Registration Number 002536113-K), a company incorporated in Malaysia and having its registered office at 8-2 Jalan Medan Putra 4, Medan Putra Business Centre, Bandar Menjalara 52200 Kuala Lumpur (“PrintNiu”, “our” or “us”) has provided this website https://www.printniu.com (“Website”) and all products and/or services subject to the terms and conditions set out below (“Terms and Conditions”).
Please carefully read these Terms and Conditions, which serve as the contents of the legal agreement between you and us, and which may be modified from time to time at PrintNiu’s sole and absolute discretion without prior notice. These Terms and Conditions provide you with a detailed overview of what you must consider before accessing and using the Website, and/or purchasing PrintNiu’s products and services. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please immediately discontinue and do not access or use any information on the Website, or submit an order to purchase any of the products and services. If you have any queries about these Terms and Conditions please contact us at [email protected]
Customer Account Registration
- The Website can be used without registering an account. However, registration is required to purchase the products and services. This is a quick, easy and free process. An email address is required to register and by providing one, you allow PrintNiu to contact you for the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- You must be 18 years or older to register an account with PrintNiu. If you are under 18 years old, you must be represented by your parents, or legal guardian(s) in all interactions with PrintNiu.
- If you are registering on behalf of a legal entity, you also represent and warrant that you are authorised to act on behalf of the legal entity to enter into contractual arrangements, to bind the legal entity to the Terms and Conditions, and register with us an account for and on behalf of the legal entity. In these Terms and Conditions, all references to “you” and “yourself” means the account holder, whether an individual or other legal entity.
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and that you will immediately update such information when it changes. Information found to be false or incorrect may lead to your account being suspended or terminated along with any associated orders. If a dispute arises from information being incorrectly entered by you, PrintNiu shall not be held liable for any costs incurred.
- You are responsible for all products and services ordered on your account, and agree to securely store and protect your account information. If you become aware of any unauthorised use or possible compromise of your credentials, you must immediately notify PrintNiu in writing. If any products and services were ordered with a compromised account PrintNiu will investigate.
Placing an Order and Payment Procedures
- All products and services are subject to availability. PrintNiu reserves the right to reject any order at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion, with no reasons required to be given. Orders are only confirmed upon your receipt of a written order confirmation from PrintNiu.
- PrintNiu’s products and services may be modified at any time due to constant product development. PrintNiu cannot guarantee to deliver the exact same products and services when reordering at a later point in time.
- PrintNiu accepts several payment methods including Bank transfer, cash on delivery, and credit invoices under certain circumstances. When choosing a payment method, you agree that:
- You have the relevant authority to use the payment method;
- We may provide you with further instructions or terms that you must follow and agree to before using your chosen payment method.
- Prices on the Website are stated in Malaysian Ringgit and are inclusive of whenever it applies. You are responsible for any other applicable taxes or custom duties that may be incurred.
- PrintNiu reserves the right to cancel or reject coupons or promotional prices at any time without providing any reason.
- In the event of a genuine error, PrintNiu reserves the right to cancel orders placed with incorrect prices (for example if there is a typographical or technical error resulting in incorrect prices being displayed on the Website or elsewhere).
Design Final Check
When preparing your own artwork, please carefully watch out for avoidable mistakes before you send/approve the artwork. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Spelling, spacing, grammatical errors;
- Damaged fonts;
- Transparency issues;
- Incorrect file uploads;
- Imperfect bleed or colour conversions;
- Low resolution graphics and images;
- User selected options such as size, quantity, and paper.
PrintNiu’s design team will do their best to be mindful of these issues but cannot take any responsibility for the above-mentioned issues.
- It is important to ensure foreign fonts or scripts (e.g. Chinese or Thai) are displayed correctly.
Colour Deviations. Our experts are eager to deliver the highest quality to you. However, colour deviations do occur and accuracy may slightly deviate from the provided artwork files. When placing an order with PrintNiu, you accept certain limitations regarding the colour accuracy. This includes, but is not limited to:
- There is no guarantee for the same colour as compared to the screen or online proof colours. There may be significant changes when changing from the screen calibrated RGB to the printer based CMYK profile. Moreover, each screen can show different colors, independently of the exact color profile;
- The same colours as previous print runs;
- The same colours compared to digital proof colours, up to 5 % deviation;
- The same colour within a print-run (first vs. last pages).
- Deviation in physical dimensions (Size/Cutting/Etc.).
- The deviation in size can be up to 3mm;
- The deviation of the cutting position can be up to 2mm;
- Orders can be printed with up to 5% variation in size;
- The position of folding can deviate up to 1mm;
- Imperfect hot stamp registration can be up to 0.5mm;
- Imperfect spot UV registration can be up to 0.5 mm;
- Imperfect embossing registration can be up to 0.5 mm;
- Bleed mirroring deviation in case of customers’ artwork not following suggested bleed guidelines.
Deviations in Quantity
PrintNiu makes no guarantee that every order will equal the exact amount of the items ordered. There might be a deviation of above.
REPRINT AND RETURNS
- Reprinting of defective products and services may be an option if feasible. For this to occur, you must return the full quantity of the defective goods. Production lead-times of reprints would stay the same with no artwork changes being permitted.
- If there are no special reasons for return, then returned items will not be accepted.
- Only the same payment method or bank account that was used to make payment will be accepted to issue a refund. This will need to be approved by PrintNiu management and will be processed within 14 days.
LEAD TIME NOT SUBSTANTIAL TO CONTRACT
- PrintNiu will do its best to ensure delivery within the promised delivery window. However, we will not be liable for any loss or expenses arising from any delay.